- is free to enter
- is open to Teesside residents only
- is for the general public and amateur photographers only – no professionals please!
- closes at midnight on Sunday 5th September
- Must be made through https://form.jotform.com/212153368309353
- Images cannot be more than 10MB
- Must be your own photographs
- Will be judged by Neil Bankhurst (Neil Bankhurst Photography) and Jo Booth (ABM), not Hope Foundation staff
- May be used by the Hope Foundation for marketing or promotional purposes.
By entering the competition, you agree to The Hope Foundation using your photograph and your name and likeness for promotion and publicity.
There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners.
Winners will be announced on Monday 13th September
True Teesside: prize 5hrs photography training from Neil Bankhurst Photography (equivalent £200)
My Middlesbrough: prize a printed canvas donated by ABM